Yorokeikoku Onsenkyo Ryokan Kiyomoto
A hot spring inn in Yorokeikoku (Yoro Valley) where you can enjoy the skin-beautifying effects of the "kuroyu" (black water) from our homemade hot spring source.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- Internet (WiFi)
- electric kettle
- individual temperature control
- toilet with washlet
- bath towel
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
Hotel accepts only cash payment.
If guests who booked a dinner plan cannot arrive before 18:30, dinner will not be served.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- room, hall
- Bath (Type):large communal bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):sodium chloride carbonated spring
- Good for:joint pain, muscle aches, frozen shoulder
- Western-style toilet in all guest rooms