Ibusuki Onsen Chiisana Yado Kawakyu
Traditional home-style hospitality in the midst of relaxing scenery. We feature 100% free-flowing hot spring baths with no added water or heat and cuisine prepared with local ingredients.
All rooms those match to your conditions are fully booked.Please search again to see what we can offer instead.
- banquet hall
- non-smoking rooms
- coin laundry (pay to use)
- satellite TV
- fax machine (available to borrow)
- Internet (WiFi)
- electric kettle
- tea set
- hair dryer (available to borrow)
- iron (available to borrow)
- individual temperature control
- bar soap
- body soap
- 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner
- yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- fax available
Accepted credit cards:
If you are late for check-in time, please call the hotel directly.
Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee will be charged to you according to the date (Japan Standard Time) the booking changes and cancellation request are accepted.*Special cancellation policies may apply to certain dates and accommodation plans.Please confirm the cancellation policy on the booking step pages before completing your reservation.
- On the date of arrival
- One day prior to arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival
Places to eat
- room, hall
- room, hall
- Bath (Type):hot springs, large communal bath, family bath, natural hot spring
- Spring (Type):chloride spring, sodium chloride spring
- Good for:frozen shoulder, neuralgia, lower back pain
- theme park
- art museum